Serendipity~

Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

bobo gv birth..^^

dunno why cnt sign in to blog..gt SSL error..anyway..2mr is public holiday..cz malaysia jz won in the football match..it had been 14 years..finally won..malaysia 4-0 indonesia..its quite =.=''..suddenly my dog,bobo gv birth..few days ago i'm curious tat did she pregnant?? nw gv birth dy..=.=''..when my sis walk into kitchen, she heard sound..we all quickly go kitchen see..include my uncle..hahaha..we very funny at tat time..i see through toilet window..saw black color..bt my uncle see through kitchen door..its white

we wait so long..1 hour 1 baby born..keep go check on bobo..

1st..white with orange color on it face..look like pig..look tail jz like it dad
2nd..black n white..looks like cow..look tail too
3rd..white..short tail jz like bobo
4th..black..short tail..paling look like bobo
5th..white..short tail

me n sis stay at backyard thr for an hour..keep wait for the 6th to come out..bt don hv..we gt saw blood coming out..tot gt 6th..she keep lick her butt..bt no baby come out at last..my sis gt saw the 5th puppy born..see the ball come out then burst and water come out..the ball is grey color..last time i saw my cat gv birth..is red and orange color..more disgusting..nw the puppy very clean dy..cz bobo keep lick them..so cute..bt nt dare touch them 1st

my small cute dog having vacation at auntie susan hse for a week..her hse very BIG!!! they built a very BIG for their little puppy..tat day they come, gt bring chocolates and mentos for us..so gud..the chocolate very yummy..1 big box/tin of vochelle and another pack of dark chocolate(tudor gold)..very yummy..1 big of mentos..very sweet

uncle chin gt lung cancer..so suddenly..bt he is a non-smoker..may b is bcz ppl around him gt smoke..hope he will gt well soon..and grandma medical report say both of her kidney rosak dy..wont work dy..if continue rosak agn, hv to wash kidney dy..hope wont getting worst..heard tat kidney rosak cannot heal one..except chg kidney..aiz..

think back on a paper..whr i gt at genting highland..it write abt the fortune for all 生肖..all when truth..it say i tis year 'fan tai sui'..keep sick, no money,many bad thing happend on me..for my dad,gt money luck n nid to becareful with old ppl health tat live with him..for my mom, no money luck and nid to becareful with old ppl health tat live with her..for my sis bf,something abt his job.. for my cousin, abt her job too..all jz went truth!! wao!! nex year i want go back thr take the paper..bt didnt go :(

No comments:

Post a Comment