Serendipity~

Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

dunno y the comp at living room cnt open any blog or blogger.com..only google chrome can open,bt will get block oso..sot sot one..aiz..

today drive very fast..up to 80km/j..hehe..near suria thr, when i almost drive til the custom gate, suddenly a black ferrari cut my car head and suddenly stop cz she wan turn in to the custom gate..wat kind of ppl is tis..drive ferrari tai sai meh..luckily i manage to brake..almost bang..bt i get scolded..everytime nt my fault,my dad will scold me..very stress n annoying when facing him :(

1.30pm, eat char sau sau nyuk fan..very very full..3pm, my aunt n uncle came..they bring kfc for me..wa!! so gud..last nite jz say today wanna go eat kfc for dinner bt nw gt ppl buy for us..so gud..bt i super full..only eat 1 wedges..they left two chicken, mashed potato,salad and 1 bread for me..bt nt wangi one..no smell de..buy at penampang..even i put the chicken infront of my nose oso cnt smell..

then, they bring me,mom and grandma go wisma..yeah!! finally can go shopping le..they bring the wheelchair go too..we go familia..my uncle suddenly gv me a kfc..hahaha..its fake one..bt looks very real..i bought 2 t-shirt at Tongs..almost cost RM50..mom pull the wheelchair n suddenly roll over my right foot..ouch..so painful..my grandma very heavy la..my aunty cincin caicai bought 3 dress and one jacket at the very bright shop outside of Tongs..so expensive..almost RM200..

then we go waltson n guardian..OMG..the same lotion tat i bought sell much more cheaper than waltson..aiz..so fast, waltson start frm today,no plastic day..my uncle use a gold card..never seen b4..its a dollar pic on the card..looks like toy..both of them all the they use is gold card..so gud..i wan too oo..

infront of the lift, get bang by the wheelchair agn..tis time is the wheelchair put feet thr langgar me..its a medal pedal..i wear jeans oso can make my leg 'tuo pi'..nw start gt a bit bruise.grey color..i tink 2mr will more worst..

No comments:

Post a Comment