Serendipity~

Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

no car on the street

didnt sleep for the whole nite..5am drive to gaya street..feel weird..am i too early today..y no car on the roads at all..especially outside of my hse..wait very long at the traffic light outside of my hse..no car at all except my car bt still nid to wait the red light for very long..at tat situation, a few second oso will feel long..a big van park at my back..he park very long..its side parking..many times almost bang til my car..so scare..the pau i bought for me very expensive..very small n tipis..and it cost RM1.70..other place usually RM1.30 only..and big too..

very sleepy cz whole nite no sleep..gt a bit dizzy le..arrive home, ate my breakfast with pps..jz finish eat cannot sleep..when the food digest, wanna went to bed..bt my dad ask me ready to church dy..aiz..1st time i drive to church..grandma sit nex to me..she havent say i drive fast, dad who sit at the back edy say i drive very fast for many times dy..its only around 40-60km/j at the highway leh..n nt many car too..=.=''..i manage to park very well at the side parking which very hard to park..cz gt curve n hv big car around me..

almost fall asleep for many times in the church..feel very dizzy cause of sleepiness..finally i tahan till eat the wine biscuit..after eat, sneak out to go toilet then get into my car to sleep..hehe..went to eat singapore prawn noodle..hv gv a lot..prawn VERY fresh..bt nt spicy one even add chili oil dy..hv gv sambal..the bos treat us very nice..very good service..then, went damai and thai seng.. thai seng very crowded..wan walk oso hard..those ppl buy grocery jz like its stock clearance.. queue oso need very long..only shop awhile, dad say go home lo..cz the basket getting full..hehe..n miss out buy cheese..haiz..

eat burger for dinner..'snow mountain' family came agn..the kid very noisy..they say their mom hv the same shorts which i'm wearing nw..their daughter which jz go all saint's for form 1 manage to get into class bestari..and guess wat..their mom cousin is chong mui ling(bibir),my high school teacher..=.=''

my ulsers make my mouth bengkak..can feel my face very big if touch..very scare it wil make my big teeth painful..cz the meat around the teeth all edy bengkak..go drink eno..after awhile, get fever..then, i drink cold pepsi twist and ribenna..luckily temperature goes down..bt still very 'le qi'..hope 2mr wake up, my mouth will become normal back and nt very 'le qi' dy

No comments:

Post a Comment