Serendipity~

Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

didnt go college on the 1st day

early wake up..sms miss jessica..luckily she reply my msg..she said she n jerome wont having any class for tis week..she ask me go ask other lecturer tat teach me to ask for more info..bt the time table hv some subj didnt list the lecturer name..dunno who to find..then she reply,she sorry abt gv wrong info..cz jerome didnt teach my class tis sem..she help me check today we will having cs3 class..and she gv me ms.nelly G hp no. too..so good

so,i sms ms.nelly n ask whether hv class today or nt..1st,she reply yes and ask who me is..i reply her my name n intake..then say my classmate say he edy call all lecturer tat teach us and no class for tis week..then, she call me..hak si ngai..hp charging at tat time..the wire very short cz kena ikat.. make me 'sou mang jiao ruan'..quickly pick it up..she said is tis sharon?? wao..her sound super soft and polite..bt her look very lc la..hahaha..bt through the phone call, she sound kind..she ask,many nt goin?? i say most of them..then, she said class cancel then..OH YEAH!!!!..then,thursday class jz start..after hang up,straight away get a msg..she say thursday n friday resit..so,see us nex week..YES!!!! afternoon cs3 class only hv 4 ppl go..luckily i didnt go..intro only

sms a lot today..jz bcz of the class thingy..only morning,edy sent out 32 sms..almost use RM4 to sms..very expensive..i go check the sms rate, it say 7 sen/sms..bt after use RM1, will get lower rate..bt i sent more than 30 sms dy..still no lower rate..at last,i go check *126# b4 n after sent the sms..its 7 sen..i tink my phone is after RM1 or more then sms jz 7 sen..tats no low rate lo!! make my credit less than RM1 dy..jz nw my mom call a little while..edy cost RM0.72..feel like digi nt cheap anymore..wanna apply digi campus..bt the digi website say applying is no longer available anymore..bt existing customer can still continue using..wat the!! last time i go they say mz wait til b'day..nw b'day pass dy bt cnt apply..

my sis wont go school tis few days..gt car use..i wait tis day for very long..cz my sis out everyday..make me no car drive or use..i wan drive to school..bt my parents don let cz they say parking very expensive..i told them many times dy..around my college hv many place can park for free..all lecturer n student park at thr..FREE!!!!bt they stil don let..say scare car will get saman or sold..=.=''..thr is empty land..didnt draw lines..wont get saman 1..last time dad oso say thr wont saman 1..and the land is nex to highway/traffic light..no one will stole car at thr..very long time don hv car get stole news..i didnt say i will park at hills thr edy kira bagus lo..

they don let,beg so many times dy..then mao bian..ask my sis to fetch me to college..she don wan so early wake up..even my mom ask her fetch me she oso don one..even infront of her bf..her bf didnt help me..jz laugh..zzz..beg till i beh tahan..explode!!! fan lian!! b4 dinner edy start beg..i dinner oso didnt go eat..even i say i wont go to class 2mr if they don let me drive..bt my mom say then don go..i oso say tat walking is very dangerous..one day comfirm will get car bang..say till like tat oso no use..she jz she 2mr see my sis want fetch me or nt..very dissapointed with all of them..everytime gv them many chance..bt never treat me good or fair..thr is no fair in my life..since i was born!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment