Serendipity~

Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

:(

don wanna late for class..so, wake up half an hour earlier than usual..bt at last, late agn..cz when wearing shoes, my aunty call frm australia..arrive class, blackberry, alton and jeremy keep say i like yusuf..so annoying..it suppose is a nice n happy day..very enjoy 3 of the morning class..very funny..and hv 1N2D trip to kasih sayang..RM80 per pax..gt eat ice-cream n yoyo

bt things gets worst in the afternoon..1st, is the toilet floor too wet n slippery..make me slip a bit n my watch knock the sink..my new watch!! the side broke edy..very spoil n will scratch hand..then go back to class..take back my pendrive frm lecturer..bt my pendrive keychain broke dy..the lecturer didnt look at me n pretend nth happen..then, walk back to my seat..bt jeremy n alton don let me goes in to my seat..cz the class too small for us..the whole middle way full with chairs..tats y i cnt goes back to my seat if alton didnt move his table..

so, i sit at the back..on the window wall..very hot sit at thr..cnt pay attention at the back thr..mood nt very good dy..i hate crossing roads..very hard to cross..those car wont slow down for u..when they saw me cross, keep tekan minyak..they even hon me..everytime need wait very long for my chance to cross..bt when cross, need to run...RUN FOR UR LIFE!! they don scare bang u..crossing road making me very tired n feel so unsecure..bt i hv to cross a lot to get to my college or home..

tis few days walk n ride bus to college..my leg feel pains n tired dy..tis few days or weeks, my sis will less use the car..so, i can drive..bt my parents don let..very unfair..everytime i say i wanna drive to college, they sure don let..many excuse

1. parking fee very high - gt free parking at the hill and dewan..every student n lecturer park thr
2. my sis want use car - she having exam n will start holiday soon, and her bf hv car dy..wil less drive
3. park at dewan thr will get jpj pull car - everyday many car park at thr, never heard gt anything happend
4. park at hill thr car wil get stolen cz my dad last time saw his fren car get stole..the thief jz pretend tat is his car - A LOT nice car park at thr..my car color very rare, they stole my car parts oso hard to sell..never heard gt car get stolen except frm my dad
5. park at hill, they will stare ur car, they see u long time didnt come back, they will stole ur car parts - 2mr my class only 2 hour..or less than tat..i didnt park long

my mom said i drive to other place can, kolombong, inanam those place oso can..bt college cannot..ARGGG!!! i'm very tired..everytime only walk til outside the highway thr frm my hse, edy swt a lot..walk till bus stop edy feel tired..tired, sleepy n sweating a lot in the bus..bus always make me late..so tired n wet, hw i'm gonna pay fully attention in the class..i'm exhausted..everytime arrive home, sure will very fast fall asleep..no need a minute..then, sleep til very late..jz wake up to bath and always having dinner after 8pm..

WHY MY LIFE SO UNFAIR!! I ALWAYS CANT GET WAT I WAN..OTHER PPL DO WRONG THING BUT I'M THE ONE WHO SUFFER..WHY EVERYDAY CANT PASS SMOOTHLY..I'M VERY TIRED..I WAN MY OWN SPACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment