Serendipity~

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

b'day party at jesselton point (jetty)

today early a lil bit wake up..12pm..hehe..chong say he buy present for queenera and yusuf dy..last nite she say he wont buy..and mei ask me wan share present with her or nt RM60..Gundam..for yusuf..i don wan..a bit nt feeling so well after wake up..1st time ply RO..hmm..ok ok la..nt too nice for me..and i'm wearing poring t-shirt to kill poring..haha

my sis bought yoyo for me..oh yeah..long time no drink dy..my dizzyness getting worst..then my stomach start kembang and feel like wanna vomit too..when bath, very dizzy..very scare..quickly finish my shower n come out..don wan stay in my room and ply comp..go living room get some air.. watch tv n sleep..feel so dizzy n sleepy..so, i sms chong tat i wont go for the party..luckily he didnt scold..cz i put aeroplane for a few times dy

dinner no appetite..only eat half small bowl..getting better, chong sms me..ask me go..and he will sent me home..party havent start..so, i ask dad sent me thr..1st time go jesselton point..they celebrate at the place whr ppl goes up n down to the boat..jetty thr..so many ppl..i didnt eat..only drink half glass of orange juice and 1 piece of mister potato..the scenary very nice n manage to see a small fui gi..haha

2nd time in my life ply fireworks..1st time is in kindergarten..fun..hehe..10pm go home..while the others go for 2nd round at bb cafe..chong drive super fast..her car seat very comfortable..he drive more than 110km/j..manual lagi tu..wan sleep dy..feel very nt well..many years didnt so early sleep dy..hope 2mr wake up will very HEALTHY and FRESH!!

and saw mei chg her relationship status in fb to single..so worry..hope she is ok

No comments:

Post a Comment