Serendipity~

Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

20 things happend tis few days

okie..lets refresh back wat happen tis few days

1. streamyx problem getting worst..1 day only can connect a little while..tats y very less on9 dy
2. everyday back frm school, will fall asleep till very late..bath and having dinner after 9pm
3. go secret recipe having lunch with fren..5 of us eat almost RM100..the tax cost RM14++..wao!!
4. i ate spaghetti bolognese at thr..bt black pepper too much..nt very nice..
5. aunty lily come frm australia..she say wanna come my hse overnite with aunty nancy nex week
6. kk no current(gaya street, suria, asia city,pasar n more)..jz go class awhile then dismiss cz no aircond
7. all way long to suria jz to get aircond bt no current too
8. shopping no current..very =.=''..climb escalator to 3rd floor food court bt more hot
9. go 8th floor..jz realize thr can ply paint ball..stay at outside of cinema to rest n wait for current
10. fazry go post on adam ali fb page say tat i miss him..=.=''
11. pass by my tutor car..he didnt saw me bt his wife smile with me while her daughter seems wanna play with me..so cute
12. mom fren saw me and send me to school..^^
13. dad fetch me home frm school tis 2 days..^^
14. drink shandy and eat tim tam and fox candy in class
15. mountains of assignment and presentation
16. many new subject add to my intake..one of them is statistic
17. i'm getting fat
18. having nasi lemak and nasi goreng at borneo backpackers
19. my foot 'tou pi' cz today wearing heels walk too much
20. taiko very tired

No comments:

Post a Comment