Serendipity~

Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

1st time went to labuan

4.30am, mom wake me up to sent her to market..bt i'm too tired then let my dad sent her..cz yesterday ride train very tired..sleep till 10.30am jz wake up cz chong sms me..he say he very boring..i ask him to ask mei abt goin to labuan..then, mei wake up and ask me check the boat to labuan time table..then, we all quickly chg cloth..mei come fetch me bt very jam

mei ask me walk to outside the roundabout thr..she pick me up at thr cz very jam and she dnt wanna goes in my hse..hate sttss..always make jams and makes my fren dislike sent or fetch me..they really bring a lot problem to us..how great if they can move..i walk very fast and my leg feel like wanna cramp..wanna run bt a lot sttss students..then we went to fetch roxanne..on the way to fetch ezekiel, roxanne jz realise she didnt bring her wallet..we need IC to ride the speedboat..

ezekiel hse is at up hill..need step A LOT oil to went up to his hse..then, we went back to roxanne hse to get her wallet..after tat jz go fetch ah yung..we drive around 110km/j to menumbok bt 2 hours jz arrive..we pay RM15 each..1st time ride speed boat..wave big today..very nt smooth..the ocean water keep splash to us..the kid sit opposite me vomit when we arrive..

1st went to a shop bt we didnt buy anything..then we walk to financial shopping mall..we dnt knw tats is the shopping mall bcz of the name..bt we go ask 2 ppl infront of the mall..=.=''..we went to the supermarket..they buy a lot red wine and liquaor..2 big calon of bugvieser and 2 vella red wine..i bought ginger wine and kisses..then we go to another shop to buy chocolates..i bought kit kat,a bag of peppermint chocolate which looks like M&M's,a calbry bubbly peppermint chocolate and sweets..so yummy..saw the m&m's peanut butter which i find very long and only can found at tat shop..bt it almost expired dy..too bad..very regret didnt buy it..cz i tink i can finish it before next week(exp date)

we late for the speedboat dy..so, we ride taxi..bt we hv 5 ppl..terpaksa rent 2 taxi..RM18 per taxi..its very near actually bt we very rush and carry so many things..arrive thr, our speedboat left dy..they hv wait for us bt gt customer..so, our seat let them take dy..the wave much more bigger dy..tis time the boat better..take us to the back thr..to skip the checking..cz we OVER bring alcohol dy..then, tis boat didnt splash water to us..bt make me sea sick..i whole day didnt eat anything some more..they all said my face very pucat/white..keep asking me ok or nt and gave me plastic..bt i whole day didnt eat anything at all..nothing to vomit out..we watching sunset in the middle of ocean..

arrive thr 6.40pm dy..drive back to tanjung aru for dinner..having keropok inside the car make me feel better..we arrive tanjung aru almost 9pm..a lot polis trafik saman at thr..saman till thr hand very tired..more than 30 to saman..luckily can eat dy..i eat sotong kanggung, satay and coconut...feel so satisfied..the sotong gangkung is awesome..i oso bought sotong for my sis..all of us very sticky and salty..they wanna go clubbing bt we jz too tired

we sent roxanne home 1st which at luyang(she so mafan)..we take out everything we buy and put on the carpark floor to take picture..roxanne aunty inside the hse keep look wat we are doing out thr.. then back to putatan to sent chong..1st time went to his road..his hse only hse one way road..ngam ngam her sis wanna go clubbing..so, she have to reverse her car to let us pass..he told me before tat his hse very old..which made by wood bt i didnt expect its really tat old..bt they built a new 3 storey banglo next to his hse..looks very nice..i wanna go to his hse when he move in

after sent ezekiel home, lastly, its my turn to go home..owh yeah!!!!!!!!!! we did the same thing as yesterday..ride 4 hours++ transport bt only spend nt more than an hour at the destination..=.=''

frm nw on, i every friday hv trip until end of march..beaufort, labuan, karambunai, larry & vince farmstay, kudat and kinabalu park..@.@
I'M OUT OF CASH!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment