Serendipity~

Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY 2011

tis few days very less or didnt on9..due to streamyx problem..bt nw its solved..gt wifi at my hse nw..ask the technician to do the new wiring..RM150..so expensive..get the new wi-fi modem frm my uncle..cz mine nt very gud dy..keep dc..tis few weeks many thing happen..go Le Meridian to do observation for my customer service assignment..need to observe their service..very gud..all the staff very kind..even the house keeping cleaner oso will greet with us..there very beautiful..their room looks very nice n comfortable..we even go looking for the president room..hhehe

2 weeks b4 CNY is super busy..everyday nt enough sleep n rest..everyday make snack for CNY.. gt popia seaweed, popia susu tepung, su gu, crab keropok n so on..need to clean room, chg bed set and so on..need to clean sis room too cz she is coming back..so tired..need to go school too..go watch horror 3D movie at suria with frenz..the story nt very scary bt the 3D graphic make it scary..the ghost hand mcm wanna reach my face dy

28-1-11
mei driving back to sandakan for CNY..i go airport fetch my sis..10 mins arrive airport dy..tot nid 30 mins..flight still hv 30 mins to landing..we shop at airport..then go tapau kfc snack and eat inside car..still prefer suria kfc one..finally its landing..keep look for her to come out..suddenly a girl stand infront of us and we didnt pay attention..jz keep looking to the exit door..suddenly she say 'jiu lo,cha coi lai hang' we look at her..blur for a few second jz realise its my sis..she curl her hair..we cnt recognise her

aunty lily came her for CNY frm australia too..she bought chocolate, lotion and so on for me..she gave me RM50 for ang pau and my mom father gave me RM70..gave my parents n grandma RM90..wao..tis 2 years keep raising..ehhehe..aunty lily and aunty nancy sleepover at my hse..so fun..invite a lot relative celebrate the 30th night (nian 30 wan,the day b4 CNY) at my place..

today is 1st day of CNY..go church early morning..start at 8am bt we arrive at 8.15am..we drive 2 car thr..its full cz combine with english session..so, we terpaksa take chair n sit at the back..tis year nt bad and very fast finish..when go back to cathedral after toilet, saw my 'yi po'..go back tell my mom n she ask me go tell them ltr we go her hse

she cook many for us which i tell her nt to cook..as usual, she gv us money n ask her balut ourselves..bt tis year she gv RM6 only..drop liao..after tat, we went to 'Q po' hse..we make dumpling ourselves..1st time make, nt bad..cindy at thr too..chit chating with us n taking pic..eat a lot dumpling cz they make too much..drink a lot leong cha too..after send aunty lily to aunty dora hse, went back home n sleep til nite when many ppl arrive for dinner

taking many pic too..we skype with gavin gor gor..3 laptop..my 92 year old grandma is using notebook to skype..hahaha..they take tat pic n upload to facebook then tag all our cousin..hahahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment