Serendipity~

Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

1st trip for me in ATIC

25-3-11(friday)

today is the kundasang trip for customer service subject..thr will b around 80++ ppl going..6.45am went to fetch yusuf then heading to wisma sabah..arrive thr, no ppl..weird..luckily we go inner thr to make a u-turn..everyone is at thr..yusuf help to to angkat the cooler box with full with lamb and chicken wing which marinate at my hse yesterday..very heavy..then i carry mine and his luggage, potato, aluminium foil and so on..

mei and roxanne is the last to arrive..we all wait for them until 8am..we shall arrive thr at 7am..i call her 3 times..1st is ask the destination..2nd is ask whr is her..the 3rd time i call her is bcz the bus want jalan dy bt she hang up my call..when she arrive, she say tell chong tat she very angry bcz i keep calling her..very annoying..walaowe..i call her is bcz everyone keep ask me to call her include the lecturer lo..yusuf gt call her also,tats make her feel more annoying..

i sit alone in the bus..i keep go sit infront with my lecturer..i sit on ms.jessica chair..she laying on me..1st time knw mr.JC..he is a nice guy..he doesnt look like a chinese at all..bt he is a chinese..when he talk chinise with me, i get shock..he keep asking me want to sit on his chair or nt..on the way my classmate keep putting music..DJ-ing..very funny..they keep anounce the time, the miles, arrive whr dy..playing guitar, singing and so on..

on the way, keep raining..we saw big truck accident too..1st time see..whole truck terbalik even the front big glass oso terkeluar..we stop at nabalu for awhile to take pic and go to toilet or buy some snacks..then we heading to sabah tea garden..too bad, the bus cannot stop infront of the entrance..we have to walk in and we get wet..its actually hv short cut which really very short bt they didnt saw it..i saw it then everyone at my back follow me..due to raining, we cannot go to the tea farm..we only can go for the factory tour..they hv some technical problem so they didnt process tea today..only gv tour and teach us hw to define good or bad tea leaf by doing experiment..everyone get a free small packet of tea leaf bt its gonna exp on 31-3-11..so fast..

after tat, we heading to luanti..on the way, we get a bad news frm luanti thr..due to raining, we cannot experience the fish spa..the plain transparent river become teh tarik/nescafe..after the briefing abt the fish spa, we went for lunch which provided by them..we eat in a kampung hse which hv to take off shoes b4 entering..the floor make by bamboo..quite cold and feel wet when stand on it..its open air..next to it hv big river..can enjoy the river view and the river sound while eating..thr is a hanging bridge..kent accompany me to walk bt he bullying me by keep jumping..make me feel very dizzy..next destination is poring hot spring..i feel very tired..i sleep..feel very weird cz very silent..so i wake up..everyone is sleeping..in half way, suddenly the bus stop at ranau hospital thr..i tot its bcz of traffic jam..after poring hot spring, i ask whr is mr.JC..my fren who sit infront jz tell me mr.JC actually turun at the ranau hospital bcz his relative is sick..

we taking group photo at poring hot spring thr..we boom the entrance..most of us go for the canopy walk..the trail very buruk due to the raining..bt all of us arrive up thr safely..the hanging bridge very long..hv 4 parts..walk till i sot..too bad mr.jessica didnt follow bcz she scare of height..bt she hv walk the small hanging bridge at the canopy entrance thr..so damn funny..she almost fall down some more..i manage to take pic at tat time..she peace-ing to me while falling..ahahah..leg very painful..me,mei,chong,kent and roxanne is the first to arrive downstair..then i say wanna go soak my leg at the hot bath tub thr..then i saw thr is a tube specially for soaking leg..the water quite hot..i'm the 1st to put my leg in..quickly take my leg out..need to slowly put my leg cz wanna leg my leg get used to it..very fun..then we saw ms.tania and we call her..she join us..

at 5.30pm, we went to ranau town, milimewa to buy grocery especially for bbq..rain getting big..the bus park very far too..after tat, we went to D'Villa..we stop awhile at a shop which at the road side to buy chicken wings, satay or buntut ayam..very wangi..our bus so far oso can smell it..finally arrive D'villa..its fully book by us..FULL HOUSE!!! when walk till the bus door, suddenly feel super COLD!!! dnt wanna walk down bt we hv to..it feel like frm 20'c suddenly drop to 0'c..quickly run in..bt we hv to stand outside to wait for the key and room seperation..we r freezing..ms.jessica play with the cold air bt blowing to make the wap come out frm her mouth..she say she wanna hv smoking feel..LOL

i get room 3 with mei and roxanne which very nice and big..hv balcony some more..we hv a living room in our room too..me, mei and roxanne sleep on the king size bed and the others sleep on the floor..wakkaka..i wait very long for the toilet..wait till no hot water..then, we go rent kettle for RM5..10pm dy..they keep calling me go for the practice of presentation..terpaksa go bath after performance..after i perform, straight away go bath..gt hot water dy..the water very big..bath till very syok..when i go back to the performance place thr, the performance is finish..then hv a additional performance perform by the senior..

wait for the bbq for very long..bt the fire very hard to fire up..many ppl cnt wait for it then direct go sleep bcz its 12.30am dy..many ppl come my room borrow hot water to cook cup noodle..ms.nelly, ms.jessica and ms.tania keep come to our room do checking..i go nova room to watch astro..bcz my room plug gt problem..we go try and make short circuit..thr room very worst..its dorm and the toilet is open air to the bedroom..very dark too..all the lecturer and some students chit chating until 4am like tat..they drinking..especially kickapoo..and some alcohol too..miss say cannot bring bt they bring oso..=.=''..my room can heard their voice..bt i too tired and cold plus the bed very comfortable..very fast fall asleep dy

7am wake up to toilet..everyone still sleeping..i sleep back..hv wake up a few times..mei and roxanne very late to wake up..the others went for breakfast dy..niza suddenly sms me and ask me went to their room..i went..they use me to become white rat..they help me make-up..astaga.. so ugly..the make-up very thick..i went back to my room straight away get scolded by mei bcz early morning make up till very thick and ugly..we 9.45am jz go eat breakfast..after eat, quickly rush to room to pack bcz hv to go to the bus at 10am..

then, we went to kinabalu park..after briefing, we hv an hour free time to walk around..a lot nice water view at thr..every thing sold at thr very expensive..one umbrella cost RM138..GILA!! then we went to nabalu town to having lunch..2.30pm jz went back to KK..on the way back, i move infront and sit with ms.tania and ms.jessica..ms.tania help me to clean my make-up with wet tissue..so very nice..they say ms.tania become my mom dy..ahaha..very spicy..i took some picture with ms.tania..she look younger than me in the pic..they keep laughing on me bcz of my BM..every word i say they laugh at me..so jahat..ms.jessica ask ms.tania gv me fail my communication skills 3..so bad..they keep ask to pronouce word tat hv 'R'..for example, 'lapar'..after laugh..ms.jessica say the way i speak BM is jz like ms.tania speak chinese..so true..ahaha..i wan to say the air laut naik a lot..they laugh agn..they teach me say, air pasang/surut

arrive home, my pc cnt open..rosak dy..will 'tit' 3 times then cnt open dy..upload the picture..240 pic to upload..ms.jessica is the 1st to comment..she very funny..especially the pic tat she ss-ing with the microphone..i tot she will gv good comment manatau..'' alaaa.. apa ini got double chin.. kamera ko rosak od.. neway... thanks hiihii''..then nica comment..''ahahahahaa!! where g0t d0uble chin that , i think got TRIPLE chin that .... 0r maybe m0re than that''..i reply''NICCA!!! u want kena deduct marks ah..shhhhhh...u knw i knw edy enough..haha''..after tat, ms.jessica reply''Cis.. ini dua ekor.. confirmed laini less 10 marks :D''and so on..i laugh badly when watching all the comment..too funny..laugh till stomach ache..another pic also..i pretend to hit ms.jessica head..ms.jessica comment, ''oohhhh''after we comment with some smiley face, she suddenly comment ''SOT"..i laugh badly and hurt my thumb badly..bt i still laugh..i ask her who sot..u sot or i sot..or both of us sot..then she reply ''SHE"..hehe..its one of my lecturer which kena blacklist frm me..shhh..its a secret..only me,ms.tania and ms.jessica knw who is ''SHE''..i jz found out a pic which ms.tania,ms.astrid and ms.nelly comment whose pantat is the biggest..haha..ms.jessica is the biggest bt she didnt mengaku..so damn funny..lecturer comment whose pantat is the biggest on facebook..too much thing to write..the others i jz keep in my mind la

No comments:

Post a Comment