Serendipity~

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

midterm

quite a long time didnt update my blog..tis month having midterm..tat day i having ICT midterm..at 1st doing very well..very fast..i tink i'm the fastest bt at last, my excel hv some problem and it takes around an hour to solved..even the lecturer cnt found out wat the problem are..at last i re-type jz solved..so good..the lecturer willing to gv us tips and teach us..especially miss tania..she is very nice..she very young bt she treat us like her kid..bt we gonna re-take tis midterm bcz my lecturer say tis does'nt look like exam at all..it jz like class

tis morning, mom friend saw me then fetch me to college..they use the hill road at kompleks sukan..1st time i use tat road go college..very curve..pusing non-stop..pusing till i dizzy..and the sun jz rise..very shine..bt almost near my college, the scenary very nice..my cs3 quiz get 17/20 and my cs get 12/20..nt so satisfied bcz my other friends and classmate get very high..today having R&T midterm..unbelieveable, i am the 1st to finish and i able to answer..i'm finish it less than an hour..oh yeah~miss tania text chong to ask me go find her after exam..so, i went up to 3rd floor..bt no one around open the door for me..i only saw chef jack inside thr..i knw the password bt nt dare to open..

so, i went down back to classroom find chong and use his hp to sms miss tania..ms.tania wait me at the door to open the door for me bt i wait for mei then slow slow went up..hahaha..let her wait..my assignment overall is ok..jz hv to chg a few word then can print dy..owh yeah..before i left, miss jessica ask me kenapa agn..then i answer her 'sot' which we learn frm miss sabrina..tat day we told her abt tis, nw she always say too..after tat, she mcm 'git si loi' and say, dia marah saya sot pula,in the staff room..only miss jesica n miss tania understand and laugh bt others lecturer dont knw hw they think..hope they wont tink i'm rude..tis few day wats wrong with her..keep ask me kenapa..even during in class, i boring and play with my pencil box,like tat she oso want to ask..i really dnt knw how to answer..bt she so funny..after tat, i call my dad come fetch me cz wanna rain soon..he say 3:30pm..bt i wait him at wisma until 4pm..wait an hour at buy..bought some stationary at familia and takoyoki(chili & wasabi)..yummy yummy..rain very big..dad drive his boss car come fetch me..almost cnt recognise..like tat car so much..

at night, fall aslepp while waiting for the pps to buffering..9pm jz wake up..then go bath and having my dinner..didnt realise my sis bf at my hse..i 9:30pm jz having my dinner..then 10pm sis when out for supper and i ask her tapau for me..her bf bought kfc pocketfull for me..really FULL..very big..i eat for half an hour still cant finish..gt cheesy wedges and drinks too..very tummy very big dy..getting fatter and fatter tis few days :(

and abt my trip, one of them still havent go..it suppose to go every friday/saturday of march bt all postpone..the larry & vince farmstay postpone due to the toilet..is share at outside..nt in the room..then chg to island trip..before the ICT midterm, miss sms and say chg to sapi island bcz hv more activity..bt after the ICT midterm end, she sms agn saying tat need to postpone due to the tsunami in Japan..argggg..already arrange all jz say cancel..after tat i cross road to opposite then saw the tv in the indian restaurant report abt the japan tsunami news..many rumours abt the tsunami tat will affect my state..everyday japan having earthquake tat higher than 5..bt their place still look nt tat worst after having the 9 earthquake and tsunami..doesnt like china last time..only earthquake 8.9 then all building collapse and many ppl died..

the kudat trip which suppose to go on 2mr get postpone too due to the open day of my college on tis sunday..every lecturer or staff have to when college before 7am..so bad luck..my class feel like get curse or wat..all the trip we arrangem nonoe of it success since the first semester..nw only can wait for next week kinabalu park trip..hope tis one can went successfully and smoothly..wait for so long dy..

No comments:

Post a Comment