Serendipity~

Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

manukan island & mommy tania surprise b'day party

16-4-11..my class combine with DHM 05/10 went to Manukan Island..we gather at shangri-la tanjung aru resort(STAR)..we ride speed boat to thr..very fun..proud of my photograph skill..take a lot nice ocean water picture..MR.Abin class hv go thr too..but they go frm jesselton jetty..we arrive 1st..we play at the end thr..very fun..i bought a short pant which cost RM35 and very loose..cz i left my pants at home..i go for banana boat..1st time play..very fun..everyone manage to play 2 round.. i knw the skill dy..

very cold..after went bek to the beach, we do snorkeling too..actually many fish swim around our leg but we cnt see frm outside and feel it..i terlanggar a wood n scratch my leg..we hv play a lot games..and my group win..the most funny game is throwing water balloon..one ppl frm the group hv to throw the water balloon backward to the others ppl..if the balloon hit someone n burst,then tat group lose..but if they catch it, they can throw bek to the one who throw them..when my turn to throw, i get the biggest balloon..too many water they feel..when i throw, i fall on my head n burst.. everyone laugh very bad..they fill with ocean water, very salty n make my eyes pain..

after clean ourself, my lovely sweet lecturer, mommy tania gave me the 1st prize and i distribute to my group member..i get 2 highligther n 5 smiley face magnet which is very cute.. we stay at thr till 3pm then went back..


18-4-11..its our last class..cs3 class..mommy aka anty aka popo aka rabbit aka easter aka jie jie TANIA class..she 4pm jz let me go..i wanna stay longer with her but my mom waiting me to fetch her frm 3.30pm til 4pm..she quickly gave me the tips then let me go..hope can attend her class forever..her class is the best..she is the youngest n best lecturer i ever had

19-4-11..today is mommy tania birthday..i wish her happy birthday tepat at 12am..she very nice..go reply ever birthday wish..other ppl usually press like only..or reply thank you in one post..so,my class giving her a surprise birthday party..its dave birthday too..she teaching at dave class at tat time..after buy cake at secret recipe, we went to the dave class..we tapuk-tapuk outside of the class to put on the candles..very funny cz we dnt want let miss tania realize us at outside..we ask dave to turn the light off frm inside then we open the door to goes in with the cake..she looks very terharu..hahaha..then everyone taking picture with baby tania..she hugging me when take pic with me..so sweet..she only 24 years old..so young..my classmate,ghai a few weeks older than her lagi tu..hope she happy everyday..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment