Serendipity~

Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

tournament & mock interview

friday morning suddenly felir call me..she make me up..she say she at school, today is the last day to pass up the report for kudat trip..she didnt bring laptop..so she ask me to do..WHAT!! wake up then quickly do..at 1st, i cnt do it..cz i long time didnt write BM..1st line oso take very long to think..i even take out the kamus dewan..my mind stuck..at last, i ask lynda send me her report let me refer then i can write..but do til half, they say monday pass oso can..WAT!! nvm la..i continue do..then direct drive to college to pass it up..i park at the hill thr..then walk down to college..after tat naik lift to 3rd floor to pass up..then i climb back the hill thr..i really dnt hv energy to climb..cz i didnt drink water at all since i wake up..i even didnt step into the kitchen

on 9-4-11..i take part in a badminton tournament..i'm playing mix double..me & tze liang vs with marie & fong..too bad,we lose which we expected dy..cz they are the last tournament winner..i didnt eat anything..not energetic and tze liang not enough sleep..keep see a lot shadow..the vampire hv a bit not fair..we are suppose to get point but the point gv to the other side..then hv one time, the shuttle cock out dy then roll back to the line..like this they also call in..WHAT!!! after tat, i play with my fren outside thr much more fun..and i keep win..hehehe

11-4-11..today is my mock interview..i'm very nervous..my interview is 3pm..at morning, i receive a call..someone ask me to bring a few A4 paper n glue to school ltr..when everything ok, at last i jz ask ''actually who are u''..ahhahahahaa..its lynda..i can heard felir laughing at the side too..when i driving oso feel nervous..i park at the hill..bottom of my car bang 2 times..make me much more nervous..very scare my car rosak..cz bang very loud..when i walk down the hill, i very scare i fall n faint..leg feel light..everyone looks very funny..guys gel their hair..my interview very bad..many question i cnt answer..super nervous..tat tania popo paling jahat la..ask me who is the tourism minister..if ask my class, may b only 2 ppl knw oh..minimum mark is 10..i get 10.5 only..so teruk..but i'm not the worst la

No comments:

Post a Comment